Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SPRINKLES OF CONFIDENCE

Miss Sprinkles Bravo
<3 Things have been quiet over here, crickets chirping, doors squeaking, but I've been painting!
Which means its time for updates and to get this project going!  And for all of you to meet these amazing girls that make up my world. On my blog im letting the girls give their interpretations of being a girl, the final art show will be my interpretation.

HOW TO BE A GIRL...
Meet Miss Sprinkles Bravo she is my work in progress of "SPRINKLES OF CONFIDENCE"   We met her a few months back via facebook when she answered a casting call for peep show.  Im pretty sure it was love at first sight with the pink hair.  If you know me at all anything pink i own it, i love it, i paint it.  So it was no surprise that she showed up first on the list for this project.

So as i've been painting her i asked her if she could teach girls one lesson what would it be...
"Complete confidence! Not conceded, not arrogant or cocky, just be proud of who you are. Your heritage, facial features, flaws. Learn how to work what you have. Nobodys perfect but perfection is boring! It's ok to be a little weird. Everything great happends in the world when you love yourself first!
You only have one life on this lil rock planet so be the best most awesome girl you can possibly be! xoxo"

I truly cant wait for the day i get to tattoo this girl. With this much inspiration being sent to me through cell phones and lap tops i can only imagine the masterpiece in real life!

Thanks for your help sprinkles
xxxooo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment